Waterville, Maine – UMaine-Farmington's baseball team split a doubleheader with Thomas College on Friday afternoon in North Atlantic Conference (NAC) action.
HOW IT HAPPENED
Game One (L, 9-4)
- Ryan Pratt started on the mound for the Beavers, going 5.2 innings with nine hits and two earned runs. Patrick Fallon threw 3.1 innings, giving up two hits with one earned run and two strikeouts.
- Justin Rodrigue went 1-5 with a home run and two RBI as Hunter LaBossiere went 3-4 with one RBI.
- Dylan Copeland went four innings for the Terriers, giving up four runs on five this with one strikeout. Dean Jackman went four innings, giving up two hits with five strikeouts. Nick Bagley threw the final inning, giving up one hit.
- Roberto Duran went 1-5 with two RBI as Ryan Kappelmann went 2-5 with one RBI and one run.
- Bradly Smith went 2-5 with three runs and one RBI.
Game Two (3-1)
- Gavin Arsenault threw seven innings for the Beavers, giving up seven hits and one earned run with five strikeouts.
- Derek Bowen went 2-2 with an RBI as Hunter LaBossiere went 2-2 with one RBI.
- Jacob Lacroix went five innings for the Terriers, giving up seven hits as Darren Kelly threw one inning.
- Bradly Smith went 1-3 for the Terriers with one RBI as Alexander Miller went 2-4.
The Beavers will travel to Thomas College tomorrow for a 1:00 PM start time.